Sold As: Single Unit
Designed to provide your group fitness classes a bar and plate set that is superior in quality and versatility. The plate design features a unique beveled edge with designated grip locations that form a polygon design. This beveled edge keeps the weighted barbell from rolling away while not in use. The specialty designed grip locations allow you to use the plates as free weights in hand or to customize the weight of your barbell. The inner stainless steel ring increases the overall durability of the plates while allowing for quick and easy transitions on and off the bar. six durable urethane plates (pair of 2.5, 5 and 10 lbs.), a 51 inch powder-coated steel 5 lb. bar, and a pair of Lock-Jaw collars. Sold as individual components, one set and class sets.
- Durable urethane plates with stainless steel inner ring
- Specialty designed grip locations for plates to be used on and off the bar
- Beveled edge design to keep the weighted bar from rolling away when not in use
- Color palette provides easy weight identification at a glance
- 10 set rack: 24″L x 42″W x 64″H assembled
- 20 set rack: 31″L x 63″W x 58″H assembled